We know a business owner has little time to search for insurance and finding the best deal so why not ask us to do all the work for you, we believe our offering is unique with some key benefits to you being:-
On average we save customers 15%, truth is in most cases its more
We are open 7 days a weeks 9am to 9pm so we are here when you have time
We don’t charge additional fees
Low Monthly instalments charges are available
All our staff are experienced brokers not a call centre person
We will tailor the policy to your needs not simply offer the cheapest but the right cover for you at competitive prices
Your Restaurant insurance cover can include:
– This is an essential cover for Restaurant, covering you for injury to the public or damage to their property e.g. slips, trips and falls (not alcohol induced!) whilst on the pub premises or outside where you are responsible .
– will help you pay compensation if a Restaurant employee is injured or becomes ill because of the work they do for you.
This is a legal requirement for all business where you have employees, the minimum requirement by law is £5,000,00 (Employers Liability Act 1969).
Majority of insurance policies offer £10,000,000 of cover as standard
You may not need EL insurance if you only employ a family member or someone who is based abroad. You can be fined £2,500 every day you are not properly insured.
– essential protection against circumstances where you don’t have a licence to sell alcohol. This could be a refusal to renew a licence that you have had for some time or a situation arising that results in the forfeiture of the licence.
– Contents insurance covers your fixtures and fittings, equipment and stock against a range of perils including explosion, fire, storm damage, malicious damage and theft involving forcible and violent entry or exit from the premises.
– under a Restaurant policy this is split between Alcohol and non Alcohol stock at your premises which can be insured for all events such as Fire, Theft or escape of water incidents to name a few
– covers the consequential loss of income a business may experience following an insured
and unexpected event – such as a fire.
Simply put the if you have a claim such as a Fire or Escape of Water its not just your property which needs to be repaired, you could have a loss of revenue during this time.
Business Interruption protects your financial loss until your fully back up and running
– Along with money held on your premises, it can include cash at home as well as cash in transit in vehicles or carried in person. It can also cover the loss of crossed cheques, credit company sales vouchers and other non-negotiable forms of payment.
In addition to the standard package Restaurant insurance policy cover, we can offer additional cover for such items as
- Children’s outside play area
- Dance Floor
- Door supervisors
- Live entertainment
They can all be part of the bespoke Restaurant insurance package we’ll create for you
More than just insurance
In the Restaurant industry, non-compliance of the various laws and regulations can have some serious consequences. We make sure cover is in place should something go wrong but ultimately, we don’t want to see anything go wrong in the first place.
-We believe that our customers deserve more when it comes to support in the event of a claim. Although the actual claim will be handled by the insurance company, we believe that it is important for you to have the correct advice, therefore we have partnered with CEC to provide expert loss adjuster assistance. Once notified of your claim, we will contact CEC Claims and within 24 hours of notification to them, a professionally qualified Loss Adjuster will be personally assigned to your claim.
Your Loss Adjuster will then provide you with practical advice to help you in attending on site to meet with your Insurers or their representatives, compiling, presenting, negotiating the claim and verifying your loss. Managing risks associated with any business situation from which a potential claim to your insurers may arise. Gathering evidence to defend liability claims against you successfully. Taking measures to secure and make your premises safe. Mitigating your loss and salvaging any undamaged items. Minimising any disruption to you or your business/home.
Alternative product options offering enhanced levels of support hours are available as an upgrade option. Please don’t hesitate to ask for details: Platinum (Unlimited hours service with a mandatory post loss fee payable).
Frequently Asked questions
– Some types of insurance may be a legal requirement. Others may not be compulsory, however not having the right insurance for your business could be a false economy. For example, if you don’t have the necessary protection in place and an incident occurs, you could be liable to pay costs or compensation. Therefore, it makes sense to match your insurance protection to your requirements which should provide you with peace of mind that should the worst happen, a claim won’t be damaging to your business.